Revery is a Vancouver-based and internationally recognized architecture, urban design and planning, and interior design practice renowned for providing innovative and unique customized solutions for our global clients. Our design-oriented practice brings decades of experience in creating world-class academic and research institutions, sophisticated libraries, performing arts and cultural facilities, community recreation centres and mixed-use residential buildings. Revery has successfully executed diverse projects around the world and thrives on designing unique, complex and inspiring buildings that embrace form, functionality, and comfort as effortlessly and respectfully as they do health, the environment, and overall performance.
Whether it’s a building, an interior, or an urban landscape, Revery’s innovative design process effectively navigates the complexities and challenges inherent in each commission. Our dedicated team combines in-depth expertise with exceptional creative talent to successfully accentuate the beauty and latent opportunities intrinsic to each project’s site, program, and purpose.
We are looking for talented, passionate and driven individuals to support Revery’s exceptional portfolio of institutional, public, commercial, and residential projects.
Role and Key Responsibilities
- Integrate with Revery’s unique approach to design and to the creation of innovative and transformative buildings
- Work with our Principals, Senior Architects, and the project teams to develop the concept design throughout all design phases
- Produce drawings and documentation, through the full design process or during a particular stage, in a timely and orderly manner, and in alignment with Revery’s high standard of quality
- Support or lead various design components or project activities, spanning from early concept to completion
- Assist in the development of accurate and complete specifications
- Work with large project consultant teams to ensure tight coordination of drawings and Revit models
- Assist in Construction Administration of projects, including site visits, and related office documentation
- Assist in managing and mentoring junior architects
Candidate Capabilities and Credentials
- A minimum of 5 years of post-graduate experience in a variety of market sectors, with an emphasis on large residential or mixed-use developments
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills, individually and as team player
- Excellent graphic communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding time management skills and self-motivated approach are critical to your success in this role
- Result-driven, adaptable, team-spirited, and able to offer solutions
- Proficiency in Revit, Rhino, and/or AutoCAD
- Technical capacity for developing building component drawings and details
- Passionate about learning new technologies and systems
- Experience from a leading Canadian or international design practice is an asset
- Eligible to legally work in Canada
- Opportunity to work on transformative, award-winning projects
- Dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Creative, casual, and fun studio atmosphere
- Diverse and inclusive workplace culture
- Opportunity to develop and grow your career as a member of our globally acclaimed team
- The immediate ability to make a difference
- Professional development opportunities
Please submit a cover letter describing why you are the perfect fit for this role and for Revery, your resume, and a portfolio of work you are proud of.
We thank all candidates for their interest, only those considered for the position will be contacted.
How to Apply
If you have the experience and qualifications outlined above, please email your resume, cover letter and portfolio in a single PDF file (max 10 MB) noting Intermediate Architect: in the subject line to:
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those being considered for the role will be contacted.