Revery Architecture Inc. has an immediate opening for a highly motivated and dynamic Intermediate Architect/Designer with 5 to 8 years of professional experience to join our studio.
You are passionate about design and creating work with a high level of integrity and excellence. You are organized, detail oriented, and solutions focused. As a highly engaged team member, you understand the importance of building trust and working collaboratively.
The focus of this role is to assist the Principals and Senior Architects in design and production of drawings in all project phases, with a wide range of activities including:
- Design development, construction detail development and documentation for projects of varying scale in a timely manner.
- Support team members to ensure project requirements and work are executed and delivered accurately.
- Assist in the development of design details and construction documentation using Rhino, Adobe CS, Autocad and Revit.
- Mentor junior architectural designers as part of team leadership.
- Lead and collaborate with consultants and stakeholders to ensure tight coordination of necessary design drawings and that digital models are aligned with project and design goals.
What You Bring
- A desire to engage in the studio and project objectives of design excellence and diligence in execution and delivery.
- A minimum of 5 to 8 years of post-graduate experience. Registered, or eligible for registration with the Architectural Institute of British Columbia (AIBC).
- Exceptional knowledge of architectural design principles, procedures and local building codes, as well as experience working on residential, institutional, or cultural projects.
- Advanced competence with Autocad, Rhino, Grasshopper, V-Ray, Adobe CS and Revit are considered strong assets.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proficiency in consultant coordination and technical expertise in developing specialized details such as unique envelope conditions.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and constantly changing creative environment.
How to Apply
If this opportunity excites you, connect with us via email providing a cover letter, resume, and portfolio/work samples (max.10MB or a link) at email@example.com
Ultimately we want to know how your passions and professionalism are in line with our own, to make Revery Architecture the right place for you to succeed.
While we sincerely thank all candidates for their interest, only those being considered for the position will be contacted.