Job type: Full time, permanent
Sate date: as soon as possible
We are currently seeking a Junior Architectural Technologist to join our team. As a member of a major institutional building project currently under construction you will assist the project architect in preparing architectural drawings, construction details and technical documentation.
What You Bring
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in architectural design / architectural technologist / technician experience combined with a post-secondary education equivalent to a 3 year college diploma in Architectural Technology.
- Strong passion and proficiency with Revit and AutoCAD
- Working knowledge of building construction practices and details
- Preference given to Architectural Technologist / Technicians with construction experience
- Experience in construction administration at a junior level
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Thrives in fast paced and constantly changing creative and design environments
- Highly motivated, self-directed with the drive to get things done on time or ahead of schedule
- Strong time and project management skills and highly organized
- Ability to see and predict potential problems
- Passionate about learning new technologies and systems and confident in using 3D modeling, Creative Suite, Office, and other relevant software
About Revery Architecture
The creative team of professionals at Revery Architecture designs a wide spectrum of projects worldwide from single-family residences to planning entire cities. The firm’s philosophy is based on a fundamental belief in the power of great architecture to transform, not only the physical but also the economic and social conditions of a community. The firm has been the recipient of numerous honors and awards, including the Architectural Firm Award from the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada.
The culture at Revery is team oriented, collaborative, and creative. The pursuit of excellence and service is the key to our success. In addition to creating opportunities to work on amazing projects and clients, we offer health benefits, transit benefits, social events, in-house training, and development programs, and educational assistance.
The office is located in the West End of downtown Vancouver, accessible to public transit (including bus lines and the Yaletown-Roundhouse Canada Line station) and across from Granville Island.
How to Apply
If you have the experience and qualifications outlined above, please email your cover letter, resume and portfolio (max.10MB), noting Junior Architectural Technologist:
While we sincerely thank all candidates for their interest, only those being considered for the position will be contacted. No phone calls please.