With a focus on design excellence, Revery Architecture is looking for a Senior Architect to join our Vancouver studio. If you are PASSIONATE about quality design, organized, detail oriented, and solutions focused we would like to hear from you. As a highly engaged team member, you understand the importance of building trust and working collaboratively.
Required qualifications include:
- Passion for design
- Self-driven with great team spirit
- A minimum of 10 years post-graduate experience, recently registered or actively working toward AIBC registration
- Preference given to applicants with Rezoning and/or Development Permit experience
- Multi- family residential experience is an asset
- High proficiency with REVIT
- Rhino, 3D studio Max and other 3D softwares an asset
- Ability to produce high quality design development and working drawings
- Design development, technical development, and documentation of projects through all phases in a timely and orderly manner, and with the highest graphic quality
- Support other team members to evaluate and determine project requirements, ensure work is completed accurately.
- Understand and assist in the development of specifications an asset
- Assist in managing junior architects.
- Work with consultants to ensure tight coordination of all drawings and Revit Models.
- To assist in construction administration of projects
- Technical expertise in consultant coordination
- Ability to develop specialized details for unique conditions (i.e. envelope, acoustic, etc.)is an asset
- Demonstrates exceptional knowledge of architectural design principles and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Thrives in fast paced and constantly changing creative and design environments
How to Apply
If you have the experience and qualifications outlined above, please email your resume, cover letter and portfolio in a single PDF file (max 10 MB) noting Senior Architect: in the subject line to:
While we sincerely thank all candidates for their interest, only those being considered for the position will be contacted.