We are currently seeking a talented and passionate Architectural Student with a sense of adventure to join our team! As an Architectural Student intern, you will be working within teams on various local and/or international projects within an innovative, design oriented, fast paced environment.
What You Bring
- Minimum of 3 years architecture education and previous office experience
- Well versed in architecture, construction and engineering practices is an asset
- Strong graphics experience as well as excellent model making skills (physical and digital)
- Proficiency with Rhino, Revit, AutoCAD, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Intermediate level experience in MS Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- High degree of integrity with confidential information
- Strong and professional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organizational, project management and multi-tasking skills
- Self-directed and highly motivated
- Proven ability to work positively and collaboratively as a strong team member
- Thrives in rigorous, fast paced and creative environments
- Dedicated to completing tasks within targeted timelines
- Legally entitled to work full-time in Canada
- Passionate, strong work ethic, and a sense of humour
About Revery Architecture
Revery is a Vancouver-based and internationally recognized architecture, urban design and planning, and interior design practice renowned for providing innovative and unique customized solutions for our global clients. Our design-oriented practice brings decades of experience in creating world-class academic and research institutions, sophisticated libraries, performing arts and cultural facilities, community recreation centers and mixed-use residential buildings. Revery has successfully executed diverse projects around the world and thrives on designing unique, complex and inspiring buildings that embrace form, functionality, and comfort as effortlessly and respectfully as they do health, the environment, and overall performance.
How to Apply
The internship is full time for a minimum of four months. If you have the experience and qualifications outlined above, please email your cover letter, resume and portfolio (max.10MB), noting Architectural Student:
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those being considered for the role will be contacted.