Intermediate Architect / Architectural Technologist
Revery is a Vancouver-based and internationally recognized architecture, urban design and planning, and interior design practice renowned for providing innovative customized solutions for our clients. Our design-oriented studio is committed to a philosophy of ‘Building Beyond Buildings’ that aligns meaningful architecture with broader community initiatives to shape inspiring, authentically responsive spaces that vitalize human interactions, new perspectives, environmental stewardship, and well-being.
Our diversely talented team hails from more than 17 different countries and brings together a wealth of international expertise and passion for creating resilient, transformative spaces. We offer a dynamic and stimulating studio environment, inclusive workplace culture, and the ability to engage in projects that meaningfully influence people, communities, and environments.
We are looking for talented, passionate, and driven individuals to join our team in designing world-class academic and research institutions, performing arts and cultural facilities, libraries, community recreation centres, and mixed-use residential buildings.
Role and Key Responsibilities
- Integrate with Revery’s unique approach to design and to the creation of innovative and transformative buildings
- Work with our Principal, senior team members, and the project teams to develop the projects throughout the design phases
- Produce and manage the production drawings and documentation—through the full design process or during a particular stage—in a timely and orderly manner, and in alignment with Revery’s high standard of quality
- Work with large consultant teams to ensure tight coordination of drawings and Revit models
- Lead or support various design components or project activities, spanning from early concept design to construction completion
- Assist in the development of accurate and complete specifications
- Assist in Contract Administration of projects, including site visits, and related office documentation
- Assist in managing and mentoring junior architects
Candidate Capabilities and Credentials
- Solid post-graduate experience in a variety of building typologies, with an emphasis on civic and mixed-use residential developments
- Proficiency in Rhino and Revit
- Ingenuity in coordinating external consultants and translating this information into design documents
- Strong technical capacity for developing building component drawings and details
- Thorough working knowledge of construction practices, materials, and methods
- Outstanding time management skills and self-motivation
- Result-driven, adaptable, team-spirited, and able to offer solutions
- Passionate about learning new technologies and systems
- Understanding of regulatory codes and standards
- Excellent graphic communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and organizational skills, individually and as team player
- Experience from a leading Canadian or international design practice is an asset
- Eligible to legally work in Canada
- Must be registered with the AIBC or eligible to register with the AIBC
Please submit a cover letter describing why you are the perfect fit for this role and for Revery, your resume, and a portfolio of work you are proud of to Stani Kokalov: firstname.lastname@example.org
While we sincerely thank all candidates for their interest, only those considered for the position will be contacted. Please do not call or visit the studio.