Revery is a Vancouver-based and internationally recognized architecture, interior design, and planning practice with a specialization in cultural and communal spaces such as theatre and performance arts facilities, university buildings and campuses, libraries, and community centers. Our innovation-oriented studio balances creative reverie with technical excellence and a sensitive placemaking approach that is guided by the people and natural settings we impact.
Our diversely talented team hails from more than 18 different countries and brings together a wealth of international expertise and passion for creating resilient, transformative spaces. We offer a dynamic and stimulating studio environment, inclusive workplace culture, and the ability to engage in projects that meaningfully influence people, communities, and environments.
We are looking for talented, passionate, and driven individuals to support Revery’s exceptional portfolio of institutional, public, commercial, and residential projects.
Role and Key Responsibilities
- Contribute to Revery’s unique approach to design and to the creation of innovative and transformative buildings
- Work with our project teams to develop the concept design throughout all design phases
- Assist in the production of drawings and documentation, through the full design process or during a particular stage, in a timely and orderly manner, and in alignment with Revery’s high standard of quality
- Produce quality renderings and other graphical representations
- Support various design components or project activities, spanning from early concept to completion
- Assist in Construction Administration of projects, including site visits, and related office documentation
Candidate Capabilities and Credentials
- A minimum of 2 years of post-graduate experience, preferably in civic, mixed-use, or large residential developments
- Proficiency in Revit, Rhino, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Outstanding graphic communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills, individually and as team player
- Outstanding time management skills and self-motivated approach
- Result-driven, adaptable, team-spirited, and able to offer solutions
- Passionate about architecture, design, and learning new technologies
- Eligible to legally work in Canada
- Opportunity to work on transformative, award-winning projects
- Diverse and inclusive workplace culture
- Dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Creative, casual, and fun studio atmosphere
- Opportunity to develop and grow your career as a member of our globally acclaimed team
- The immediate ability to make a difference
- Professional development opportunities
Please submit a cover letter describing why you are the perfect fit for this role and for Revery, your resume, and a portfolio of work that you are proud of, to Rossa Donnelly at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those considered for the position will be contacted.