Revery is a Vancouver-based and internationally recognized architecture, urban design and planning, and interior design practice renowned for providing innovative and unique customized solutions for our global clients. Our design-oriented practice brings decades of experience in creating world-class academic and research institutions, sophisticated libraries, performing arts and cultural facilities, community recreation centres and mixed-use residential buildings. Revery has successfully executed diverse projects around the world and thrives on designing unique, complex and inspiring buildings that embrace form, functionality, and comfort as effortlessly and respectfully as they do health, the environment, and overall performance.
Whether it’s a building, an interior, or an urban landscape, Revery’s innovative design process effectively navigates the complexities and challenges inherent in each commission. Our dedicated team combines in-depth expertise with exceptional creative talent to successfully accentuate the beauty and latent opportunities intrinsic to each project’s site, program, and purpose.
We are looking for talented, passionate and driven individuals to support Revery’s exceptional portfolio of institutional, public, commercial, and residential projects.
Role and Key Responsibilities
- Integrate with Revery’s unique approach to design and to the creation of innovative and transformative buildings
- Work with our project teams to develop the concept design throughout all design phases
- Assist in the production of drawings and documentation, through the full design process or during a particular stage, in a timely and orderly manner, and in alignment with Revery’s high standard of quality
- Support various design components or project activities, spanning from early concept to completion
- Produce quality renderings and other graphical representations
- Assist in Construction Administration of projects, including site visits, and related office documentation
Candidate Capabilities and Credentials
- A minimum of 3 years of post-graduate experience, preferably in large residential, civic, or mixed-use developments
- Excellent graphic communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Revit, Rhino, and/or AutoCAD, Adobe Suite
- Technical capacity for developing building component drawings and details
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills, individually and as team player
- Outstanding time management skills and self-motivated approach are critical to your success in this role
- Result-driven, adaptable, team-spirited, and able to offer solutions
- Passionate about learning new technologies and systems
- Experience from a leading Canadian or international design practice is an asset
- Eligible to legally work in Canada
- Opportunity to work on transformative, award-winning projects
- Dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Creative, casual, and fun studio atmosphere
- Diverse and inclusive workplace culture
- Opportunity to develop and grow your career as a member of our globally acclaimed team
- The immediate ability to make a difference
- Professional development opportunities
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter describing why you are the perfect fit for this role and for Revery, your resume, and a portfolio of work you are proud of.
Please email to Jennifer Pritchard at: email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest, only those considered for the position will be contacted.