Revery Architecture Inc., also referred to as “Revery”, recognizes the privacy concerns of visitors to our web site at reveryarchitecture.com (our “Site”) and the importance of protecting the privacy of any personal information collected about our visitors. As a general policy, we do not automatically collect any personal information (such as name, address, or e-mail address) from visitors to our Site. The type of information that we may collect is non-personal information used to optimize our web pages for visitors’ computers (for example, the identity of their Internet browsers, the type of operating system they use, and the domain name(s) of their Internet service provider). We may also use non-personal information to determine the total number of visitors to our Site.
We only collect personal information about visitors to our Site when visitors knowingly and voluntarily submit the information and only in accordance with applicable privacy legislation which sets out rules on how organizations can collect, use and disclose people’s personal information. Whenever we do collect such information, the following applies:
• We will notify you when we are collecting personal information and will let you know the intended use of the information.
• We will only use personal information for the purposes that were disclosed at the time of collection as the purpose for the collection, or for uses consistent with those purposes.
• We will not transfer personal information to third parties, except as required or authorized under the Personal Information and Protection of Electronic Documents Act (Canada) or the Personal Information Privacy Act (British Columbia) as may be applicable, or as otherwise required by law.
• We may use the collected information to respond to your specific requests for information or services.
• We may also use collected information in aggregate form without personal identifiers, such as how many times our Site is visited, what pages or search terms are requested most and what domain names visitors are coming from, to make our Site better and more responsive to our visitors’ needs. This statistical compilation of non-identifiable information tracks Site activity overall rather than on an individual level and may be used by Revery or be provided to others for marketing, advertising, or research purposes.
Revery complies with applicable privacy laws by maintaining safeguards, through technology and corporate policies and processes, to ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of such information.
When you access our Site, we collect your IP address, which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or device; browser type and language; referring and exit pages and URLs; date and time; amount of time spent on particular pages; what sections of the Sites you visit; and similar data. We also collect data using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device.
Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Site may not function properly.
Links to other websites
This Site may be linked to other websites within our organization, or to websites operated by others. Revery is not responsible for the content or practices of third-party web sites that may be linked to or from this site and encourages visitors to review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all websites which they visit.
The content provided by reveryarchitecture.com, unless otherwise noted, is subject to the exclusive Copyright © of Revery Architecture Inc. All use of reveryarchitecture.com is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below.
All materials contained on reveryarchitecture.com, including all text and images, are copyrighted and are protected by applicable copyright laws. They may not be published, reproduced, copied, modified, uploaded, transmitted, posted, transferred or distributed in any way, without our prior written consent.
Illustrations, photographs, computer drawings, etc. may be the property of Revery, or illustrators and photographers hired by Revery, its clients and/or suppliers, and are used on reveryarchitecture.com in accordance with individual agreements. Revery does not grant any express or implied right to you under any license, copyrights, patents or trademarks. No portion of this site, including photography, may be reproduced without the express written consent of Revery.
Do not send or post to the website any information that you consider to be confidential or proprietary. Please be aware that if you do send or post any such information or material, Revery will assume that such is not confidential. By sending or posting any information or material, you grant Revery an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute such information or material, and you agree that Revery is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send or post for any purpose, including to create derivative works there from.
Revery attempts to make sure that all content and information on reveryarchitecture.com is current and accurate. However, Revery assumes no responsibility for, and makes no representation with respect to the accuracy of such information displayed here.